Tuesday 30 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial

Day 30, inspired by a tutorial. Found these cool beach nails by jessnailed_it on instagram and she put up a tutorial for them. Very convenient for me as it meant I could copy what she did and hopefully get something that looked alright.

Jess's nails are a billion times better than mine, they turned out a little weird on my nails, but they were still pretty fun to do. I got to make my own sheer tint polishes, which made me feel like a crazed potion maker, which was fun.

The base of this is Bella Belle Nail Couture: Golden Helm. I also used Coral, Sunset and Orange Blossom also by Bella Belle Nail Couture. The feet are done using Cocoa by Ulta3 and the blue sheer tint is my own creation.

I am going to post the last design tonight as well so that everything is done by the end of September :D




No comments:

Post a Comment