Friday 12 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 12 - Stripes

I love me some stripes and today's stripes are no different. I've done a couple of striped nail designs before and I've been fairly happy with all of them including today's!



TA DA! THEY STRIPY! and THEY ALSO SPARKLE! It's totally a win win situation. These are basically my own personal disco balls for a hardcore friday night, which totally just consist of blogging but let's ignore that fact. SEE! CHECK OUT THIS STRIPPING TAPE GOODNESS!


Anyway, back to the nails and what polishes I used. 

For the base I used:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Jet (2 coats)
Shades of Phoenix - Selene (1 dabbed coat)

For the taping:
Nail Vinyl's - The super skinny straights
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Anchors Aweigh and Fast dry top coat.

Clearly I ADORE THESE! Like all the sparkles and disco-ness. Also, I seem to totally be doing a use at least one Bella Belle Nail polish per post thing, but what can I say, her polishes are flawless.

Anyway, that's enough for now, see you tomorrow with some animal print fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment