Thursday 18 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 18 - Half Moons

It's half moon nails today. It's not a very inspiring prompt but then I heard it was my little cousins 8th birthday today. Inspiration hit in way of some colourful party like bunting. I kind of like how it turned out so thanks for the inspiration Xav.



The half moons were done using nail vinyl's from nailvinyls.com and the bunting was all freehanded using nail art brushes. The top coat I used was HK Girl top coat as it happened to be sitting on the desk next to me.

As for the actual polishes in this, there are quite a few but they're all by Ulta3. The full list is:
- Lily White
- Black Satin
- Strawberry Sundae
- Honolulu
- Bright Me
- Spring Break
- Sizzling Red
- Frog Prince
- Blue Marlin
yeah so just a few polishes :D

I've never done galaxy nails before but that's what tomorrows prompt calls for. Hopefully I'll figure it out and have something to show tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment