Monday 29 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

So many blog posts for today (yes, two is a lot of posts). Flags was the prompt for day 28, as in yesterday. I'm an Australian Day baby, so couldn't go past Australian Flags for inspiration. So here they are.

Australian Flag Nail Art
These were really simple because why do complicated when you can keep it simple. You know, Keep It Simple Stupid, not that I'm stupid. What a stupid saying... humph. Anyway, it's all freehanded with dots for stars because who can be bothered to actually draw stars? Not me.

Polishes are:
Sally Hansen: pacific Blue (Original formula)
Ulta3: Sizzling Red
China Glaze: White on White
Glisten and Glow: HK Girl Top Coat

I have the absolutely coolest inspiration for my next nails. Cannot wait to do them as they will be ghastly in the best possible way. Until then...

Australian Flag Nail Art

Australian Flag Nail Art

Australian Flag Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment