Monday 8 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 8 - Metallic

Day 8 called for metallic nails. I don't own a heap of metallic nail polishes but I worked with what I have. Once again I used reverse stamping and came up with this design.

Reverse Stamped Nails



For the base I used my favourite nude, a 50 cent nail polish I got from Kmart by BC Cosmetics. For the reverse stamping I used a stamping plate from the born pretty store and three different polishes from Ulta3 - Cocoa, Melted Marshmallow and Gold Rush Fever. 

Unfortunately I bubbled my decal on a few nails but I still love reverse stamping although I probably like my original attempt better. Anyway, I think their metallic-y enough for today's prompt. Oh and I completely screwed up my photography, so sorry about that! 

Anyway, looked up tomorrows prompt, which is rainbow, so will post something rainbow tomorrow.

Reverse Stamped Nails

Reverse Stamped Nails

Reverse Stamped Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment