Wednesday 24 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

Last few days of the challenge and I've slacked majorly. I was meant to have posted these two days ago I believe, but I've been busy so haven't had time to paint my nails. Anyway, these are inspired by 99 luftballons by Lena. There's is a version of the song preformed with red balloons, and hence, the nails.

Balloon nail art


These are not the most amazing design I've ever done. Not even sure if these look like balloons. But whatever, I literally painted them in 10 minutes before rushing out the door this morning. I could probably do these a billion times better but I'm meh about the prompt so meh...

Colour wise, I've used Bella Belle Nail Couture - Bluebell as the base. I then painted the balloons with Ulta3 - Sizzling Red and did the reflections and strings with Ulta3 - Lily White. I also used HK Girl Top coat to make it shine (and because it was sitting next to me). 

I'm going to try to do inspired by a movie and book before the day is through so may even have three blog posts up today, fingers crossed...or not as I need to paint them. So virtually crossed fingers :P

Balloon nail art

Balloon nail art

Balloon nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment