Sunday 14 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 14 - Flowers

FLOWER POWER! Or GRANDMA'S WALLPAPER POWER! As my brother thinks these sort of look like wallpaper you'd find at your granny's house. I disagree with him though, because surely if you're going to make floral wallpaper, you'd actually make your flowers look like flowers. 

Floral Nail Art
Yeah, I think it has been proved in the past that I am not that great at drawing flowers so I kind of cheated a bit in these nails. I just did some easy splodged rose thingy's in colours that matched the nail polish on my other nails.

The main polish in this is Emily de Molly: Block Party. Is a pretty lavender coloured polish with large hot pink hexes, smaller black and white hexes and black and white rectangular glitters suspended throughout. 

For the accent nail, I used a variety of nail polishes including:
Ulta3: Black Satin, Lily White, Fruit Tingle
Bella Belle Nail Couture: Smell the Roses
Chi Chi Cosmetics: Mile High Club
Powder Perfect: Salut D'Amor

There's a bit of a blah theme tomorrow with delicate print. All I can currently think of is lace but hopefully I'll have some kind of brain wave tomorrow :D 

Floral Nail Art

Floral Nail Art

Floral Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment