Wednesday 1 October 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 31 - Honour Nails You Heart

Last prompt for the 31 day challenge. The prompt was to honour nails you love. I loved ermahgerdperlish's sheer tint marble creation so I attempted to do it myself. I feel these are a not so much honouring her creations rather than ruining them, but I'll post them anyway.

I think the problem with these is a combination of how short my nails are and how thick the decals ended up being. I also sucked so much at clean up. I had a pretty shitty day, so I think that's also disenchanted me to these.

Anyway, I made my own sheer tints my mixing a variety of nail polishes and clear coat. I mixed them on a zip lock bag, let them dry then applied them over Bella Belle Nail Couture: Anchors Aweigh and Ulta3: Twinkle Toes.

Maybe I'll try these again later but not today. Hopefully you enjoy them though.





No comments:

Post a Comment