Thursday 30 October 2014

Skeleton Hand - Halloween Hand Art

My last lot of Halloween hand art before Halloween, which happens to be tomorrow. Of the three looks I have done so far, this is my favourite. I looked online to try to get these as accurate as possible and I think I have done fairly well. So let me show you the inner parts of me, as in the skeleton of my hand!

Skeleton Hand

So, let's not spend too much time on discussing these because I have a bucket load of pictures to show you. Basically I used face paint, eye liner and nail polish to draw the skeletal structure of a hand on, well my hand...duh! As I previously said I used a few google images to map out the structure and also used my naturally prominent hand bones to guide where to draw.

To name the actual products I used:
Nails (nail polish): Ulta3 - Black Satin, Lily White, Matte Top Coat
Face Paint: Radical Face Paint - Black and White
Eyeliner (used to outline bone shapes and add depth to bones): Ulta3 - Grey and Black Eyeliner

And yep, that's all I'm going to say on them. Instead I'm going to let my pictures do the talking. Enjoy!

Skeleton Hand

Skeleton Hand

Skeleton Hand

Skeleton Hand

Bonus picture of me, because what else do you do with a skeleton hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment