Wednesday 29 October 2014

MckFresh Nail Attire - One Eye Open and Spellbound - Swatches

Once again, I have some more Halloween exclusive polishes to show you. Today I have two polishes from MckFresh Nail Attire's Halloweenie Trio that I have swatched for you.

The first polish is 
One Eye Open



One Eye Open is a dark green polish with scattered holo pigments. My light box is not the best place to photograph holo polishes but in the sunlight the holo particles catch the light adding another depth to this polish.

The formula was super simple to use. One Eye Open applied smoothly, leveled easily and was opaque in two coats. However my swatches have three coats plus a top coat of HK girl, for consistency. 



The second polish is
Spellbound


Spellbound is a clear based polish with tiny microglitters in blue and silverish colours. The glitters are jam pack so it is possible to wear a few layers of this polish and for it to be opaque but you could also wear it over a base polish.

In my swatches I have used three coats of Spellbound without a base polish. Without a top coat this polish is slightly textured, but not majorly so. In these swatches I have used a top coat of HK girl which helped smooth down the glitters and would improve wear time.



MckFresh Nail Attire polishes can be purchased from Etsy. To keep up to date with new releases and exclusives, you can join their facebook group or facebook page.



Products were purchased by me. I reviewed them because I felt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment