Tuesday 14 October 2014

Oil Spill Water Marble

Now I love a good water marble and when I got some new Bella Belle Nail couture polishes the other day, I knew I had to have a play around with them and water. The result was this awesome water marble which I'm calling oil spill water marble because it reminds me of an oil spill...Duh!

Watermarble Nails


My thoughts on this look are that Oil Spills are not so good for the environment but make for excellent inspiration for nail art. Plus these were super easy and fun to do and I once again have made a YouTube tutorial for them, which will be up shortly (will link back once it's up).

So I mentioned that I used Bella Belle Nail Couture polishes. Those being:
- Dust Trail
- Meteor Shower 
- Milky Way
- Jet
- Fast Dry Top Coat

Anyway, enjoy and stare and I'll go an upload this tutorial so you too might have oil slicked nails like mine :P
Watermarble Nails

Watermarble Nails

Watermarble Nails

Watermarble Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment