Saturday 18 October 2014

Hand of Death - Halloween Hand Art

Another Halloween design today. Unfortunately no tutorial for this one as my camera SUCKS!!! and also because I completely hated on this design until my brother worked some picture magic (DA WIZARD IS IN DA HOUSE) and made this dead arm art look freaking AWESOME!

Hand of Death


Yeah so look at that deadness! That bone shading! That fake blood bruising that looks like I unfortunately lost a bar fight, yeah, I did that. 

This dead hand is totally versatile. All you need in a sheet and a place you can lie on the ground for most the night and look like a murder victim. However, if you do need to move, because lying on the ground isn't doing much for your social life, you can put the sheet over your head and pretend to be a ghost. Then you can reach towards people with your dead hand and be all Bloody Mary like. Yeah, I've basically thought of everything for you, including pictures below as handy guides. Perfect last minute costume ideas are my specialty.

Hopefully you like this dead hand look, sorry that my camera is a turd when it comes to filming a tutorial. I might have more Halloween tutorials, we'll see if my camera stops being a little bitch.

Hand of Death

Hand of Death

Hand of Death

Hand of Death

Hand of Death
Kill the camera man because we can!


No comments:

Post a Comment