Monday 27 October 2014

Halloween water marble with added cuteness

So the other day I posted my water marble nails for Halloween. Well I couldn't leave well enough alone and added to them. I just googled cute Halloween things and this is what happened. 

Yep, so supposedly cute Halloween things include spiders, ghosts, pumpkins and candy corn. There were a few other options to choose from but I'm not that great at drawing...As you can possibly tell from my weird looking spider things.

Anyway, these basically use the same nail polishes as in my previous post but I'll list them anyway. All Ulta3:
Lily White
Black Satin
Bright Me
Honolulu
Frog Prince

Anyway, I have a potential tutorial for these, including the water marble, which I haven't edited yet because I'm lazy. Will hopefully get it up before Halloween. Hope you enjoy these anyhow!



No comments:

Post a Comment