Sunday 19 October 2014

Blue Sparkly Gradient

So, according to some people *cough* Naomi *cough*, I need to post something other than freaky dead ghost and zombie arms. Because I'm a good person and listen, I did these sparkly gradient nails to take a break from dead things for a while.

Blue Gradient Nail Art

Ok, to tell the truth, I actually did these nails really quickly before going away for some science engagement work. I couldn't go away with bare nails and gradients are really quick to do and thus these nails were born. This is also the reason there might be some wear in the pictures.

So nail polishes used are all obviously very blue and sparkly and are all by different Aussie indie polish makers.
Celestial Cosmetics - Celestial Stars (a facebook group exclusive polish)
Shades of Phoenix - ICE (a facebook group exclusive polish)
Arcane Lacquer - Infinity

Anyway, hopefully this will tire you over on normal nails for a while because my next plan is for some cute Halloween nails (not scary dead hand ones).  :P

Blue Gradient Nail Art

Blue Gradient Nail Art

Blue Gradient Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment