Thursday 19 February 2015

Textured Glitter Gradient

Ok, so I actually brought these nail polishes with the intention of doing this nail art (and also because they looked like the most perfect colours ever). I have to say, oh my gosh! I am totally in love with this gradient! Absolutely no polish buying regrets! (But then again I'm likely to never have issues with buying polish haha).

Gradient Nails

Look how amazing the texture is in this! I purposely put a thin top coat on top of the glitter, so I could keep the texture in this nail art. Also it was my first time using liquid latex as a barrier while doing nail art and I have to say, it minimised clean up to an extent, but I still had to soak off a lot of glitter. I think with more attention to detail it'll be a very good addition to my arsenal of nail art supplies.

Talking of supplies, what I used in this look is: 

Hollish Nails - Copper, Bronze and Garnet
Graftobian - Liquid Latex
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Top and Base coat 

I've worn these for about three day's now, and they're pretty badly chipped now (mainly because I've been opening and closing chemistry instruments all week). But even though it's chipped, I never want to take it off! I'm in love :D

Gradient Nails

Gradient Nails

Gradient Nails

Gradient Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment