Saturday 14 February 2015

Sunday Swatch Time - Picture Polish - Tiffany

It's swatch Sunday and finally we're ditching pink and red polishes for something different. On my nails today is Tiffany by Picture Polish, which is a pretty blue creme polish to match Tiffany and Co. packaging. I don't own anything Tiffany and Co. to compare, but I can guarantee this is the case.

Picture Polish - Tiffany

It was kind of hard to get a colour accurate picture of this polish. It actually leans slightly more towards teal in person, but you win some swatches and you lose some. What I did find that although I had no Tiffany and Co. box to compare the colour too, it did go very well with the dress I was wearing.

Anyway the swatches show 3 coats of Tiffany plus one coat of HK Girl Top Coat by Glisten and Glow. Two coats we're enough for opacity but my application was kind of streaky so I added another just to even it all up. 

I also added a bit of an accent to my swatches with some cute temporary tattoo's I got at the local odds and ends store. Oh and thank you to my little brother for helping out with the photo's.

Picture Polish - Tiffany


Picture Polish - Tiffany

Picture Polish - Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment