Thursday 12 February 2015

Quatrefoil Nails

I was feeling the need for something girly today and wanted to do something for Valentine's day that didn't include hearts or love puns. After a few failed attempts, I finally managed a very delicate quatrefoil design that I was very happy with.

quatrefoil

The quatrefoil design is deceptively simple. All it seemingly required was four dots of one colour to make a cross pattern, then, on top of that, another set of four slightly smaller dots. This was way harder than I thought it would be but I got there in the end. Also I like the colour combo but it's sort of difficult to distinguish what it's meant to be...but meh.

Polishes used were:
Picture Polish - Metallic Mush
Rimmel - Princess Pink
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Matte Surface Oil

It may not look it, but these are matte in most the pictures. Because of the sparkle in Metallic Mush they still look shiny but they look 10 billion times better matte than with a shiny top coat.

quatrefoil

quatrefoil

quatrefoil nails

quatrefoil nails

No comments:

Post a Comment