Monday 23 February 2015

Purple Swirly Galaxy

Today I have some nails I did for an instagram competition to show you. The theme was purple and I created a swirl drag marble design, then decided it looked slightly like a galaxy, so added stars. I kind of wish I had left it swirly though because I think I liked it better then but whatever, they're still cool.

Galaxy Nails


Uh, I'm so annoyed by these pictures as well. Most of them weren't in focus and those who were made my clean up look like poo and my cuticles all dry and stuff. That being said, there are still 5 photos here so hopefully you can understand that these looked better in person than in the pictures.

Polishes used were:
Picture Polish - Wisteria, Altered State
Ulta3 - Spring Break, Lily White
Gracefull Polish - Violet
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Dust Trails
Glisten and Glow - Hk Girl Top Coat

And bam! I'm too lazy to write anymore...I have like 6 or so nail art looks saved up to show you in the next couple of weeks (because I'm getting busy in the real world), so hopefully I'll remember to post them.

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment