Friday 27 February 2015

Stamped Daisies

If you want quick nail art in a fix, then stamping is the way to go. However stamping is not actually as easy as it looks, but for once, I kept it simple and came up with these stamped daisies! These were super simple and quick to do, it took me about 10 minutes per hand, so that's like a 4 minute mile for me :P



I actually did these quite a few days ago now, but I did say I would be posting saved up nails because of time restraints. I'm still digging these, even after all the time that has passed since I did them. The only issues I have with stamping is impatience. It's important to wait for the base colour to dry before stamping but no body has time for that. That's where a fast dry top coat comes in. Put that down and a few minutes later and you're ready to go. Anyway, these were a very easy way to spruce up my nails for a nice dinner out.

The polishes I used were:
Ulta3 - Lily White (stamping because no one has time for fancy stamping polishes)
Shades of Phoenix - Hypnos
Hollish Nails - Nananana-nananana
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Plate number 46 (I actually won this one. Yay for free stuff)

Hope you like these! I know I sure do ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment