Tuesday 30 December 2014

Summer Stripes Nail Art

Yesterday I shared with you a swatch of Nude by Picture Polish mentioning it was the base of some nail art. Well ta da! Here are my striped nails fit for summer!

Striped Nail Art
So basically I waited until my swatch was dry, added stripping tape, painted colours over the top, removed the tape and this was the result. I wasn't really loving it when I did it but it grew on me pretty quickly. I really love the colour combination, it's bright but slightly muted, kind of like the weather we're having here currently. Just come on summer...like properly, non of this rain and stuff.

As always, here is the polish list.
Picture Polish - Totes, Dream, Wisteria, Tiffany, Sky, Nude
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Striping Tape

And that is all. I'd tell you to enjoy but you can make your own judgement on whether or not you like these :P

Striped Nail Art

Striped Nail Art

Striped Nail Art

striped nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment