Sunday 4 January 2015

Summer Fruits

It's finally feeling a lot more like summer! Yesterday was 40 something degrees which, if I'm being honest, is actually probably too hot but yay sun. Anyway in celebration here is some summer fruit nail art just in time for the warm weather.

Summer Nail Art

I'd like to hear guesses as to what you thought this fruit actually was? They're obviously pineapples and strawberries, which are totally summer fruits. The strawberries were meant to be watermelon initially but turned into strawberries, which are just as cute. I used acrylic paint to paint the fruit by the way.

Nail polish used was:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Flirtini, Snow, Emerald City (placed green glitter)
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat

SUMMER LOVING HAD ME A BLAST!! Except you know without the loving and mainly the heat is actually killing me but you totally know what I mean. Enjoy!

Summer Nail Art

Summer Nail Art

Summer Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment