Saturday 17 January 2015

China Glaze Simple Stripe

In the past few days I have learned some very important lessons in what NOT to do when it comes to nail art. The main lesson being always, always, ALWAYS replace the lid on whatever your working with. So far, this week, I have managed to spill a litre bottle of acetone all over my desk and floor, get nail polish on my favourite pants and, on top of all that, drop an entire jar of nail studs all over the floor. I'm really in a brilliantly clumsy mood. I've also had numerous nail fails, but finally have something to show you, so here you go.


I like these nails for the simplicity of them, however I could have executed them a little better. My stripes are straight or aligned in the centre because the bristles of my stripping brush decided to fall out. Yeah, as I said, nothing was going my way this week :(

China Glaze - Purr-fect Plum, Liquid Leather, White on White
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl top coat
Born Pretty Store - Silver studs

Now I just gotta go and finish cleaning the studs off the floor of my room. I wish I meant suds as in really hot males, but unfortunately I mean little tiny silver things that are now the new bane of my existence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment