Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Gradient

Nothing screams christmas like red, green and glitter. Or so I thought until asked if these were meant to be strawberries. Whatever, strawberries are cool, not Christmas cool but close enough. So say hello to my CHRISTMAS GRADIENT, potentially masquerading as casual strawberries, nails.

Christmas Gradient


Yeah, there's not really a lot to say about these except that I didn't really notice their resemblance to straweberries until the light of day. Also that glitter is the absolute worst to clean up and so I pretty much soaked all the excess glitter polish off after doing them because lazy.

As for all those glitter polishes I used, they were: 
Shades of Phoenix - Spinach, Fire
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Ruby Slippers
Arcane Lacquer - On the Brink
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat

Yep yep! Strawberries for Christmas. I probably will have strawberries for Christmas but it will be on top of a pavlova because that's just how I roll.

Christmas Gradient

Christmas Gradient

Christmas Gradient

No comments:

Post a Comment