Friday 19 December 2014

OPI Classy Glitter Gradient

Ah! I think I've found the most perfect glitter topper ever in OPI's Gaining Mole-mentum. It's got such a pretty combination of rose gold, gold and silver shard glitters that makes it classy and yet totally edgy. I decided to do a gradient of Gaining Mole-mentum over Did you 'ear about Van Gogh, for a work appropriate glitter gradient that is also subtly festive for the current Christmas season.



I'm slightly annoyed by my glitter gradient skills. I was using a tutorial by So Nailicious for nailing the perfect glitter gradient but I think the glitters in this polish are slightly too big to sit perfect;y. However I still like the look of these.

I've already mentioned the nail polishes I used but in case you missed them:
OPI - Did you 'ear about Van Gogh, Gaining mole-mentum
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat

Only 5 days to Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment