Saturday 14 March 2015

Let's cross sparkles off the list...

This nail art is what occurs when you screw up one design but are too lazy to completely redo what you were working on. For me, this was a massive fail and no where near as easy as I thought it was going to be, especially because I was using nail vinyls. But whatever, I've made myself to promise almost all the nail art I produce, and so here you go.

Flakie Nail Art


The main things I don't like about this look are the sparkles on sparkles and how hard the nail vinyls were to use. I wish I had have kept my original idea of black and red but failures lead to me just using whatever I had on the table before me. I often do that and it doesn't always produce amazing results. The nail vinyls were hard because I couldn't get the stencil to sit right, nor even come off the sheet properly. So ergh.

For this look I used:
Picture Polish - Black, Holiday and Altered State
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Bow (I believe)
Snail Vinyls - Right angle stencil

And basically I have nothing more to say...I'll just leave you with some pictures!

Flakie Nail Art

Flakie Nail Art

Flakie Nail Art


No comments:

Post a Comment