Monday 16 March 2015

Straight down the line foiled!

Aren't my titles just so witty and creative lately? I know you're all exclaiming "Hell yeah they really are!" Right now and I am thankful to you for that. Ok but seriously, let's talk about the nail art for a second and not my awesome wit. These nails seem very different than what I normally do but that's simply because I don't use blue colours very often. I think I should do more blues because they look awesome, if I do say so myself.

Foil Nail Art

I don't think I've ever had nails which were exactly what I set out to do and these are no exception but I can't seem to care in this case. I especially love the base, not that it's really visible in this case. Basically I finally figured out how to add nail foils on top of polish without special glue. It's called base coat and basically everyone has some and it's brilliant. I then went to stamp on top of the foil though, which was a fail, but adding a blue stripe and some stripping tape and it was all good.

The products I used were:
Chi Chi Cosmetics - Mile High Club, He So Fly
Bella Belle Nail Couture - I Like it on Top, Base Coat
Born Pretty Store - Stripping tape, Foil
Emily de Molly - Holographic Studs

I'm pretty much winning at life. 

Foil Nail Art

Foil Nail Art

Foil Nail Art

Foil Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment