Tuesday 3 March 2015

Watermarble Triangles (Sort of...)

I mentioned in a previous post that I accidentally cut my nails down a tad too far. Well today's nail art is proof that even small nails can get some loving. And I mean real loving because they got watermarbled, which isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world.


So in person, these looked awesomesauce, but the top coat smudged the marble design a tad. I was just a bit lazy to grab my other top coat. I also don't think they photographed to well, but trust me, they were cool. Annoyingly though, this wasn't actually the design I was going for, however at least I managed to get triangle-ish shapes happening on all nails...so that's a win.

Product wise absolutely everything is by Bella Belle Nail Couture because her polishes watermarble brilliantly. So to list the colours:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Pebble, Concrete, Jet, Diamonds, Dust Trail, Snow, I Like it on Top and Base

Oh and just a shout out to crappy colouring of photo's. I swear the base polish is actually grey, not purple. My top picture is probably the most colour accurate of all. Yay for watermarble!

Watermarble nails

Watermarble nails

Watermarble nails



No comments:

Post a Comment