Saturday 21 March 2015

Sunday Swatch Time - Bella Belle Nail Couture - Snow

It's a Sunday so it's time for a swatch! It's definitely been a while and I can't say I've started back up with something super exciting. Don't get me wrong the polish is nice but it's not glittery goodness like I normally show. Anyway, here is Bella belle Nail Couture - Snow.

Bella Belle Nail Couture Snow Swatch


Snow, as the name suggests, is a white creme polish that is slightly on the sheer side. This is my second bottle as I've used my first so much! The fact that this polish is sheer is not actually a negative because it means that it watermarble's amazingly well. Most of my watermarble's use this as a base and in the marble itself.

The swatches below are three coats of snow without a top coat. Enjoy the simplicity of this polish, it one of my more frequently used ones!

Bella Belle Nail Couture Snow Swatch

Bella Belle Nail Couture Snow Swatch

Bella Belle Nail Couture Snow Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment