Tuesday 31 March 2015

Easter Chickens

This design isn't exactly new. I've seen a lot of people with the cliche cracked egg and little chick poking out. However I think this design makes a lot more sense on my little round nails. After all most the eggs I've seen are roundish in shape and not square...duh!

Easter Chicken Nail Art
These might have made a tad more sense if I included the top half of the head but whatever. These grew on me the more I wore them. The chickens aren't exactly perfect but they're cute in all their imperfections.

This is not a complete list of nail polishes I used, but just the ones I remembered (I'm too lazy to go check haha):
Ulta3 - Honolulu, Lily White, Black Satin, Bright Me, Cocoa
BC Cosmetics - Nude colour and terracotta colour (no names)
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
Grace-Full Nail Polish - Brooke
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Matte Top Coat

It's almost Easter, bring on the chocolate! om nom nom :D

Easter Chicken Nail Art

Easter Chicken Nail Art

Easter Chicken Nail Art


No comments:

Post a Comment