Wednesday 1 April 2015

Speckled Eggs Nail Art

Some more Easter nails for you today. These were inspired by speckled eggs but are a bit of a fail. For whatever reason the chevron stripes just didn't turn out right. Also I was pushing it for light when I took the pictures so picture quality is also quite low...but whatever! I must attempt to post all nail art attempts.

speckled eggs
I previously said I was inspired by speckled eggs, which are totally my favourite type of Easter egg considering I ate a bag full today. However I wish I hadn't have added the chevron stripes. They just weren't working and I ended up having to freehand most of them anyway. However I did do these fairly quickly so I really shouldn't complain too much!

Nail polish wise I used:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Lagoon, Orange Blossom, Lavender Fields, Bluebell, Smell the Roses, Jet, You Crack Me up, I like it on top, Matte
Nailvinyls.com - Chevron Nail Vinyls

Anyway, what do you think? Clearly you know what I think :P

Also got some exciting things in the work which will hopefully be revealed after the chocolate feast which is Easter! Get excited people. 

speckled eggs

speckled eggs

speckled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment