Tuesday 25 November 2014

Nautical Chevron's

I don't think I've ever done a nautical themed nail art before. That's rather remiss of me so after receiving some cool nautical themed water decals from the born pretty store, I decided to rectify the issue.

Nautical nail art

So I wasn't too sure where I was going with this before I started so I kind of just used blues and whites, because they're nautical colours, and kept everything pretty simple. I think it works in this case.


To list everything I used:

China Glaze - White on White
Ulta3 - Blue Marlin
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
nailvynils.com - Chevron Nail Vinyls
Born Pretty Store - Anchor Water Decal (item: #6074)

Hope you enjoy these. Sorry for not posting for a while. I'm a little bit lazy and have actually formed a cue of nail art to post because I haven't been keeping up to date but meh...I do what I want when I want :P

Nautical nail art

Nautical nail art

Nautical nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment