Saturday 15 November 2014

MCA Swifts nail art in support of the sister!

We cheer, we lead, we act like we're on speed! And so on and so forth. I did these nails in support of my sister's pom team, the MCA Swifts, for a competition. They match her cheer uniform, which is green, black and white...sparkles added because everyone needs sparkles in their life.

cheeleading nails
I think these were a hit at the competition and I liked them as well. Go Swifts!

Here is a list of everything I used:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Emerald City, Snow, Jet and Anchors Aweigh
BC Cosmetics - Nude colour (no name)
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Studs - Emily de Molly
Stripping Tape - Born Pretty Store

I hope you enjoyed these!

cheerleading nails

cheerleading nails

Cheerleading nails

Cheerleading

No comments:

Post a Comment